Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ding: 74

Cleared Howling Fjord and ventured into Dragonblight. After anchoring myself to an inn and doing a few necessary quests, I was teleported to Dalaran, where I learned Portal: Dalaran. :)

Gaiwyn is now 75% into level 74.

I decided to finish off To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before. I had missed the Ram in Loch Modan -- very hard to find them -- and the Borean Frog. Not sure how I missed that one, as I was in Borean Tundra for so long.

At the same time, I decided to finish off Explore Borean Tundra. All I had to explore was Garrosh's Landing (not having been there while questing in Borean Tundra was an oversight on my part). With that done, I revisited Howling Fjord to get the last place there, Vengeance Landing, to get Explore Howling Fjord.

Three achievements in the space of half an hour. Not bad. ;)

Time to spend some money and level Tailoring!

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: