Monday, December 1, 2008

Factionblight Temple

My guild, <Exiles> ran Black Temple last night. It was my first time to go in there. We cleared up to the Illidari Council, of whom we had two quick attempts before finishing for the evening. The toughest fight was by far Gurtogg Bloodboil. Surprisingly, despite the lack of Shadow Resist gear across the raid of 23 players, Mother Shahraz was very easy.

We will probably be attempting the Illidari Council again tonight. Hopefully we can get all the way to Illidan! We are all over level 70, with even a couple of 80s, but it is still good to be raiding; even if T6 content is past its prime.

Gaiwyn is level 75. I am still questing through Dragonblight -- in fact, I am probably barely even halfway through quests there. Then again, I could be quite far into it and almost ready to hit up Azjol-Nerub.

I hope to continue working on Azeroth factions, Outland factions and Northrend factions. Check out this character comparison. Click Character and then Reputation -- or look at their wealth: 100,000g from auctions. :o

I wish I was that much of an auction king. Sheesh. See their standalone Reputation page: 39 oldschool factions at exalted. ;)

More Dragonblight after work. ;)

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: