Sunday, December 14, 2008

Heroism

I've been doing a few heroics. My gear is slowly improving. I still need a lot of cloth to level my Tailoring, but at least I am making progress. I crafted my Magnificent Flying Carpet last thing tonight. Can't wait to take that bad boy for a spin around Northrend.

My Enchanting has also improved. I just hope to be able to enchant more gear with orange recipes for guaranteed points. ;)

We did Black Temple again tonight but failed to get the Illidari Council down. I kept losing aggro on High Nethermancer Zerevor when he became immune to magic attacks. I guess I needed to pull him as far to the left as I could, but it just wasn't happening.

At least I hit Revered with Ashtongue Deathsworn. That much closer to another Exalted faction. :)

Here is my current pre-raid gear layout:
Head
Encircling Burnished Gold Chains
Dark Runic Mantle
Back
Egg Sac Robes
Wrists
Gloves of Distorted Time
Girdle of Bane
Breeches of the Caller
Stone-Worn Footwraps
Ring 1
Ring 2
Trinket 1
Trinket 2
Flameheart Spell Scalpel
Prison Manifest
Rod of the Fallen Monarch

I should get Naxxramas upgrades eventually, but will do my best to save Emblems of Heroism to get badge gear. Two more badges and I get the 50 Badge Achievement, too. ;)

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: