Sunday, December 7, 2008

Black Borean Blight

I played my Death Knight a bit yesterday, with my brother on his warrior. He was already level 71, having done some of Borean Tundra.

I started on Borean Tundra myself on Thursday night, but only made it to the D.E.H.T.A encampment. Together, we started on Howling Fjord quests and finished up to the end of the first Explorers' League hub.

We grinded humanoids for about five mins so I could push out my last 1.5% and ding 71. No new spells for DKs at 71! At least I am getting gear upgrades. >.<

I continued my questing in Borean Tundra and completed Coldarra. Next is Fizzcrank Airstrip.

I started on Zul'Drak with my Mage, after a bit of Icecrown AoE cloth farming (and a few deaths). In Zul'Drak, I did this quest. Good fun, albeit a little buggy.

I want to finish each of these zones completely to try and build my reputation with the various factions up, which I will push to exalted through wearing their tabards in instances and doing daily quests.

See my Reputation Dailies guide.

We had a Black Temple raid again tonight. We had a few attempts at Illidan, but couldn't get past phases 3 and 4 (which alternate).

I started questing with my Priest, only to realise that levelling as Holy would be torturous. I respecced to Shadow and have been enjoying it immensely. I'm tempted once again to play as Shadow at level 80. ;)

I really have to push Gaiwyn to 80 and try to get as many gear replacements as I can in the next three days. We plan to start on 10-man Naxxramas raiding this Thursday, and I want in on the action. ;)

Watch for my Pre-Raiding Caster Gear guide.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: