Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Improve Your Gear

On my guild forums, there is a link to a website that helps you to assess your gear (or look at other people's gear). I have a lot to improve on with more than just what pieces I have, but it is a work in progress, just as gathering gear is. Website added to sidebar.

One thing I really need to do is socket my belt. Once that is done, all I can really do is get a better cloak to make it worth enchanting with more than spell penetration, and slowly replace my blue pieces.

My Tailoring and Enchanting continue to be levelled very slowly. For both, it is a matter of obtaining mats. I hope to quest in Icecrown some more after my Christmas / New Year holiday. That will gain me more reputation with Argent Crusade and Knights of the Ebon Blade, cash from questing, and greens to DE for Enchanting mats. ;)

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: