Monday, November 17, 2008

Borean Tundra - Fizzcrank Airstrip to The Nexus

I flew from Valiance Keep up to Amber Ledge and made my way up to Fizzcrank Airstrip. I love how mounts between flight points are different vehicles: dragons, flying machines, etc.

I grabbed the Flight Point before entering the inn to bind myself. I also handed in Distress Call there, a quest I had sitting in my log. Looks like the gnomes around these parts require my assistance. Robot gnomes, indeed. o.O

Before I could leave the inn to pick up any quests, I was sucked into The Nexus -- a partially completed one. I killed the two bosses that were left: Grand Magus Telestra and Keristrasza, completing two of my four instance quests.

Halls of The Nexus

After eventually replacing our tank and healer, we did a full clear, this time also killing Ormorok the Tree-Shaper and Anomalus.

After handing in the four quests, I ended up replacing three of my epics with blues. o.O Haste FTW. ;)

I have now fulfilled my obligation to The Nexus. Next time I play I will definitely do Fizzcrank quests.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: