Saturday, November 15, 2008

Borean Tundra - Riplash Strand to Amber Ledge

I went over to Riplash Strand to have my first encounter with the Tuskarr. I killed a whole lot of raiders and completed the handful of quests around this area. The main chain involved swimming and killing a seamonster with a huge trident. Handing the last quest in got me friendly with The Kalu'ak.

Ok, time to head to the D.E.H.T.A encampment -- Druids for the Ethical and Humane Treatment of Animals. Incidentally, it is also an anagram for HATED. Seeing a little more of the zone, I'm impressed with what Blizzard have done.

I did a whole lot of animal related quests, like freeing trapped mammoth calves and killing poachers. Then it was down to the beach with some crate collecting and underwater looting and killing.

Finding people for small group quests is really easy, since there are so many people questing.

Off to the quarry by Amber Ledge, now that my D.E.H.T.A questing is done.

Two Kalu'ak questgivers here just kept chaining quests together -- more rep is good. I had to run into the quarry multiple times. The respawns are crazy, but it wasn't hard at my gear level, and considering how many people are around. Crazy times. :o

Now for Amber Ledge proper. The Flight Master here is a huge dragon called Surristrasz. I turned in a quest I had had sitting in the log for a while. Time to take a break before these Amber Ledge Dalaran quests.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: