Friday, November 14, 2008

A Decision Regarding Play

My brother kindly upgraded my account for me. This means that when I get home, I could launch straight into the expansion, having set it all up last night.

However, I intend to play around with a little image editing -- especially updating the banner for this website. Northrend sure isn't going anywhere. Besides, the longer I put it off, the fewer people to contend against for quest objectives. ;)

Also, remember that I want to take my time levelling anyway. I will be on the lookout for a guild to raid with at level 80, but may in fact form my own guild. If there are enough decent players around on Proudmoore I may be able to put together a tight-knit team of raiders for clearing ten-man content. We shall see. XD

My warrior sure needs some love if she is to reach level 68 anytime soon. Perhaps by that stage I will be sick of playing a melee DPS and will want to level my priest or shaman after getting my mage to 80. :o

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: