Monday, November 10, 2008

12 Levels to Go Till Titan's Grip

I have been playing Zlaenya a lot. I ran Zul'Farrak five or six times to get three pieces of blue gear: Vice Grips, Big Bad Pauldrons and Ripsaw. It was the axe I was fervently after, but in the process I got a decent whack of XP and the two pieces of armour.

Both of my axes are currently enchanted with +15 Strength. I don't think I will upgrade them for a while, despite my off-hand being a level 40 weapon. Maybe one more upgrade before level 60, when I can dual-wield two-handers! I hope to run Blood Furnace multiple times until I have two Warsong Howling Axes. XD

I ran the latter part of Maraudon twice, getting Elemental Rockridge Leggings and Blackstone Ring off Princess, and Megashot Rifle from Tinkerer Gizlock.

In 10 levels or so, I hope that I will be able to take my warrior through Blood Furnace by dual-boxing my brother's warrior, as I have been doing. 26" LCD screen is so w1n. ;)

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: