Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Borean Tundra - Fizzcrank Airstrip Part II

Questing continues around the oil-soaked areas surrounding Fizzcrank Airstrip: the Scalding Pools and Geyser Fields. I also had to kill some Mammoths. Just don't tell D.E.H.T.A. ;)

I got distracted by some elementals I disovered. Some water and fire elementals were in areas next to each other and every so often two would engage each other and start battling it out, fire vs water.

How cool is that?

I farmed some of the new motes, called Crystallized Fire -- for the sake of it. Ten make an Eternal Fire. The respawn rate for the elementals is pretty good, too. Could be a nice farming spot in future -- as a frost mage, the fire ones are very easy to kill. ;)

Back to questing.

After blowing up a sinkhole and testing a shrink-ray device (results did vary), it was time to hand in the quests, pushing me to Honoured with Valiance Expedition!

The followup to the failed experiment has me heading back out to loot some orc corpses in the area next to the elementals I discovered just before. I'll crack into that after I eat. :)

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: