Friday, October 17, 2008

Making Progress

It has been a few days now since 3.0.2 went live. Yesterday, I ran two heroics on my mage to secure four more achievements. I still have to run just about every single Outland instance on heroic to gain the Achievements for completion. I've done every instance on heroic at least once with my mage; but I really don't mind running them again, so long as I can find decent groups to do them with. ;)

I also completed a few more Achievements after doing a few dailies and a few quests in a few zones: To Hellfire and Back; Mysteries of the Marsh; Terror of Terokkar; 5 Daily Quests Complete.

There are a LOT of Achievements that I will be working towards over the next few weeks as we continue to await the release of the expansion. Some of these will no doubt draw me into oldschool raid instances and re-exploration of the old world of Azeroth. It's a long journey ahead.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: