Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Exalted

Last night, I achieved exalted status with Wintersaber Trainers and purchased my Winterspring Frostsaber. XD That makes 19 exalted factions so far.

Attainable:
Gnomeregan Exiles (Runecloth)
Ironforge (Runecloth)
Stormwind (Runecloth)
Argent Dawn (Cauldron farming)
Hydraxian Waterlords (Molten Core)
Timbermaw Hold (Grinding)
Zandalar Tribe (Zul'Gurub)

Possible, but improbable:
Silverwing Sentinels (lots and lots of WSG)
The League of Arathor (lots and lots of AB)
Ashtongue Deathsworn (Black Temple -- not likely)
Booty Bay, Everlook, Gadgetzan, Ratchet (lots and lots of Dire Maul "tannin" runs -- possibly too much effort)
Brood of Nozdormu (Temple of Ahn'Qiraj -- not likely)
Darkmoon Faire (too many hand-ins)
Shen'dralar (too many hand-ins)
The Scale of the Sands (Mt Hyjal -- not likely)
Thorium Brotherhood (too many hand-ins)

I can, without an insane amount of effort, get 26 oldschool factions (Azeroth + Outland) eventually. That leaves 14 new (ie. Northrend) factions to grind out exalted with, in order to get the 40 Exalted Factions achievement (as well as all the other Alliance obtainable ones!). ;)

I wish I could be like this guy. :o

I applied for a raiding guild with my mage. I am not sure that I will get a trial spot, especially this close to the expansion, but it is still worth a try. If I do not find a raiding guild before the middle of November, there is always level 80. ;)

My warrior is level 28 now. I will continue playing her; and probably even more so, now that I am done with my mage's latest rep grind!

There is a new beta patch coming soon. More changes are purported, etc. No need to mention the updates really. Just check MMO-Champion regularly. ;)

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: