Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Characters Rebuilt

Since the patch, I haven't even logged most of my characters, let alone re-talented everyone or tweaked their individual UIs.

However, I will take this time to post my current character specs. I will update this post as I log each toon and put points into their trees. ;)

Gaiwyn -- Level 70 Human Mage -- 10/51/0
This spec is going really well. I still enjoy Fire and will no doubt continue putting points into Arcane, as my support tree.
Selaena -- Level 70 Human Rogue -- 11/50/0
I have hardly touched my rogue since the patch, but this Combat spec has allowed me to kill stuff fast, which is fun.
Ilyaena -- Level 70 Draenei Priest -- 10/51/0
I intend to level to 80 as a holy priest. It will be great as I level and fill the two trees out properly.
Elvanus -- Level 70 Night Elf Hunter -- 0/58/3
Baeryc Level 70 Draenei Shaman -- 51/10/0
Aedrianel Level 70 Night Elf Druid -- 0/50/11
For some strange reason, Omen of Clarity doesn't show up in my spell book. I'll see if it has appeared when I next log my druid. Cat DPS FTW.
Dvaenya -- Level 63 Draenei Paladin -- 0/54/0
Everyone respecced Retribution. I'm going to check out the changes to Protection when I next feel like playing my Paladin. I'd like to get to 70 by Wrath.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: