Sunday, October 19, 2008

Achieving More

I had problems with the game and had to download the client, reinstall it from scratch and get all of the patches from 2.3.x onwards. What a mission!

I'm back in-game now, though and it appears that Hallow's End has started. The festival will run until Halloween itself. That's plenty of opportunity to get the Headless Horseman's Mount. Can you imagine flying around on this baby? :o

I continue to strive towards various Achievements. My current goal is to finish 700 Eastern Kingdoms quests for the Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms Achievement. I am currently 227 quests shy of achieving this. Suffice to say, it will be a long time before I grab this particular Achievement. However, in doing a whole lot of quests, I will no doubt get closer to my goal of becoming Exalted with every Alliance city. ;)

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: