Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Achievements! The Patch is Live

With the patch live, it sounds like a lot of people have had login problems, and other in-game issues. When I get home from work I will be sorting through my addons one at a time and then logging each of my toons to fill in their new skill trees. I have a lot of work ahead of me.

This new patch brought everything I listed last night, and more. There are a lot of achievements that will be easily attainable if enough time is put in. I look forward to the next few weeks until the expansion is released, as we have plenty of opportunity to fill out a number of our achievements before the arduous journey through the frozen wastes of Northrend, striving for that end-goal of level 80 and the end-game content that it will allow access to.

So much awaits. And it is indeed close!

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: