Monday, September 8, 2008

Sweet Grafx

At lunch time, my brother and I did some PvP. I played my muti rogue and he played his resto druid. Running the game through WoWTunnels is freaking sweet. I get 50-60FPS out in the game world, 25-35 in cities, and 40-50 in battlegrounds. My ping also sits at around 150ms. Suffice to say, PvP is a lot better; in fact, every aspect of the game is sweet.

I will probably spend my honour points on Merciless Gladiator's Leather Helm and then replace my shoulders with the S2 ones if I manage to get enough arena points before the expansion. I may get the throwing weapon instead of shoulders for the sake of having full epic PvP gear. :p With changes to mutilate in the upcoming patch 3.0, I will stick with daggers for now and give that a spin. I still want to go swords at 80, though.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: