Friday, September 5, 2008

Booya! Laptopzor!

Level 80 character transfers are live. My brother already set up a pvp warrior transfer to try it out on the beta servers.

And in headline news, I received my laptop tonight! I had to get two people from the office to come around and help me set up the Internet, because I live in Japan and my shiny new lappy is in Japanese. But I am now Internet capable at home, and able to set up WoW again! I should be able to log in as soon as it has updated. W00t!

I might even give the beta a shot. ;)

Edit: I adjusted my UI for widescreen. I will have to update all of my addons at some point. My, how time flies. It's almost 12am and I feel as if I didn't even do anything in-game yet. :o Oh well, two months to do everything I need to before the expansion. XD

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: