Monday, September 8, 2008

Account: Activated -- Transfer: OK

I activated my WotLK beta account. I set up a premade gnome mage transfer (not much choice, really). It would have been nice to have been able to level my own mage from the start of the beta, but real life circumstances obviously prevented me from being able to play until three days ago.

I may yet transfer my mage (or maybe my priest) just to check out the new zones and quests. Either way, I will be playing the beta throughout this week. Who knows, I may even take some screenshots. :)

Edit: I transferred my mage and my priest to the PvE beta realm and my rogue to the PvP one. I'll check out Northrend tomorrow. I already saw a little bit of it in the alpha, but I'll be sure to play and see quite a bit more than back then.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: