Thursday, September 18, 2008

Death Knight Reservation

Last night, I did a Slave Pens run with my paladin and did a few quests in Zangarmarsh. Questing solo as a protection paladin is incredibly tedious. You take a long time to kill anything, and you have to drink after just about every fight. The advantage is that you can take on three mobs at once, but even that can be intense in "dps" gear.

Today, I sent everything from my bank toon to Gaiwyn, sold all her bags, sent the gold over, and proceeded to delete the toon. She had ten days, fifteen hours of play time.

With my free slot, I reserved my Death Knight name: Mordreth. I can't wait to roll on the live servers and level him! And yes, he will be an Aerthas clone:

They call him Mordreth

Well, back to sorting through everything that was once stored in my bank toon's many slots. :/

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: