Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trial of the Warrior

Ensidia wins the game

Zlaenya is now level 79 and motoring through Icecrown. I also tweaked her talents to set her up for my desired level 80 build. I ran Utgarde Pinnacle a couple of times, aiming for Ancient Royal Legguards but I only walked away with Vestige of Haldor. Running instances for specific gear is something I want to avoid, due to the randomness of drops. This is why I will probably end up gearing her up in mostly Savage Saronite Battlegear before repeatedly running Trial of the Champion on normal (iLevel 200 epics, such as Breastplate of the Imperial Joust).

When patch 3.3 hits, running instances will be a whole lot easier. The new dungeon tool will make it very easy to find groups. Once I have a few iLevel 200 pieces of gear, I will run random heroics as often as I possibly can for Emblems of Triumph, to trade in for iLevel 245 gear (and 2x Emblems of Frost per day, to be traded in for Tier 10!).

This is my current aim for pre-Heroic gear.

Peace.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: