Monday, October 19, 2009

Are You Prepared For 3.3?

I have yet to go and fight this year's Headless Horseman. Perhaps I will see the horse drop again and actually win the roll? Or maybe it will take ten years of seeing it drop to finally outroll someone. >.< I completely missed Brewfest, but it didn't really hold any excitement for me. Achievements are on the back burner. :/

The testing continues on the PTR. Looks like the Lich King's new "champion" could turn out to be Bolvar Fordragon, who, if you remember, was slain at the Wrathgate by those foul Forsaken.

As I mentioned in my previous post, there are some nice changes coming. The current patch notes reflect some nice improvements to various classes, and reputations will be easier to gain overall.

I continue to level my warrior. She is now level 73 and starting on Grizzly Hills.

That's all!

Peace.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: