Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shaman

Couldn't think of a better title for this post.

Since my warrior is 80 and I don't have time to find groups for running even normal Trial of the Champion, I simply log her now to do the Argent Tournament dailies. Once I have 50 Champion's Seals, I'll be able to get two Claymores of the Prophet. Upgrading to a weapon with haste isn't really very good, but it will give me a slight DPS boost in preparation for chain instancing (normal Icecrown and Trial) once 3.3 hits. The gear won't exactly roll in, due to my limited play-time, but I should be able to gear up for heroics in a few weeks.

And so I decided to level another toon. My rogue and shaman are the only other two that have epic flyers, so I flipped a coin to see which one to give Cold Weather Flying to, and start playing.

I was leaning towards shaman anyway -- since his mount is way cooler and I had just levelled a melee toon -- so when the coin flip backed me up, I grabbed the tome and started carving (or at least lightning bolting) my way through Borean Tundra.

Now he's level 71, and I will try and play him as often as I can. I guess I got sick of playing my priest, but I'll get her through those last two levels eventually. I just feel like damaging stuff.

Also, it will be fun to level Engineering.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

1 comment:

prizefighter7 said...

That's cool I play WOW too, the new patch is pretty cool ,Cause coming from an RP server finding groups is kinda pulling teeth XD.I play my lvl 80 paladin and 80 warlock not my lvl 80 shaman so much..my blog is http://altf4g.blogspot.com/ if you wanna check it out some time, Usually do Reviews on games and movies =)