Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Three Down

Zlaenya is level 80. Now I want to wait for patch 3.3 so that I can effectively use my time to do Trial of the Champion repeatedly on normal to get basic epics before starting on heroics.

I crafted two rings and an amulet for Ilyaena for when she hits 80. There is also a healing robe sitting in my bank, and I will craft the gloves when I get around to making the cloth.

Titanium ore is way overpriced. I guess it stands to reason though, considering I have yet to mine my first node and I spent all of three levels in Icecrown. I have seen two nodes, actually. The first time, my skill was too low. The second time, I lost track of the node before being able to get to it. Considering auction prices, though, if I want anything crafted, it does appear to still be worth flying around, looking for nodes.

Guess it's back to the priest for now, though.

Peace.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: