Friday, April 10, 2009

Build 9767 - Three Talent Builds

Make that four.

Killing time at work again. Makes me wonder how many more changes will be made to various class talent trees by the time the patch goes live.

Build 9767

Discipline Priest (54/17/0)
I will probably heal with my priest at 80. I want to try out "absorption" healing, and it will be interesting to use a lot of flash heals to see how many crits I can chain.

Edit: Also, 57/14/0 may prove to be good. The extra 3% crit and reduced pushback in lieu of reduced spell damage may well be worth taking.

Affliction Warlock (54/17/0)
Still a warlock noob, so I don't know if this is even a viable heroic build. Not that I will ever have a level 80 warlock, mind you. It is just fun to play around with talents.

Enhancement Shaman (11/60/0)
Um, bring on melee? Could be interesting to build up an Enhancement set, huh.

Combat Rogue (16/55/0)
Swinging two big swords is great!

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: