Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Unguilded

My guild disbanded. Sad news, but sometimes a fresh start is good for everyone.

Our core raiding team will keep raiding while we decide on our next course of action. I want to start a new guild, but am giving others time to decide what they want to do. Either way, I hope that in a few weeks I will get into regular 25-man raiding.

I missed out on the Love Fool achievement this year. Bad luck, mostly, but also: are there any undead warriors or troll rogues even existent on my server?! I had plenty of petals but never managed to catch those two race/class combinations.

Dark Legacy summarised the short festival quite well. While you're at it, check out the latest CAD comic. It cracked me up.

What are you waiting for? Roll a shaman today!

My Death Knight is level 75. I need about 2k more gold to get his epic flying skill. Might be time to do a whole lot more questing with my mage. Maybe even some Storm Peaks dailies for that Sons of Hodir rep.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: