Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ulduar Unveiled

I've held off on forming a new guild for now. I really want to raid Ulduar when it comes out and to continue raiding other content. It would be nice to build up to 25-man raiding but I don't see it happening for a while.

My Death Knight is level 77. I had to borrow 2,100g to get the epic riding skill plus his Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade. I'll get him to 80 eventually. No real hurry. Just have to pay this gold back eventually. :o

My Priest is level 72. I would like to play her some more to get her mining skill up and to get her closer to 80.

I've transferred over to the test realm and it should be all patched up to date. I will probably log in tomorrow night to see if I can get into an Ulduar run. Looks like there are some nice changes upcoming. See this post for lots of cool stuff, including patch notes and upcoming class changes.

I've gone more casual now. It will be nice to get back into raiding once I get my feet back on the ground. I'd like to keep it somewhat casual though, and pursue more real life priorities.

That's it!

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: