Monday, January 12, 2009

The Fall of Naxxramas

We finished Naxxramas last night, garnering me two more pieces of loot and more achievements:

[Chestguard of the Lost Vanquisher] from The Four Horsemen (one of whom is actually a horsewoman) yielded my T7 chest: [Heroes' Frostfire Robe]. Killing them also attributed me the achievement The Military Quarter.

Sapphiron gave me both [Cowl of Winged Fear] and the achievement Sapphiron's Demise.

Killing Kel'Thuzad earned me both Kel'Thuzad's Defeat and The Fall of Naxxramas.

We went on to give Malygos a few attempts but it wasn't terribly successful. Still, experiencing him was good. You gotta start somewhere.

I rolled a Warlock the other day to use as my bank toon but thought, what the hell (pun intended), why not have a bit of fun levelling when I feel like playing something different. So now I have a toon of every class.

I also tried out Arcane before switching back to Frost.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: