Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Slaying the Dragon

We didn't quite clear three wings tonight, but we had a couple of less experienced people along. Mixing up the numbers a bit is starting to balance things out, and more people are becoming familiar with the encounters, and gearing up to boot.

I got Embrace of the Spider. That leaves one ring and my cloak to replace before I am fully epicked -- albeit mostly level 200 purples.

I intend to try and finish off Storm Peaks and Sholazar Basin by the end of February. All this Lunar Festival shenanigans has me distracted somewhat. Tonight after raid, I managed to get the following achievements: Elders of Kalimdor, Elders of the Horde, 50 Coins of Ancestry and Lunar Festival Finery.

All that remains is slaying the drag- erm, locating and speaking to the Elders of Northrend and its dungeons.

Last night, my guild leader promoted me and one other person in guild to be officers. I don't take such a responsibility lightly at all and intend to fulfil my duties as best I can, as a mature, responsible and selfless player.

Had I the chance to give an inauguration speech it would have gone something like this:
Gaiwyn rubs up against Guild Leader and farts loudly.
/train

Peace, yo.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: