Thursday, July 1, 2010

Preparing for the Cataclysm

The Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) has been lifted on the Cataclysm beta. We are now swarmed with a plethora of information. You can find it all at this MMO-Champion post. This is more than enough to get excited about!


I'm especially excited about the professions. There are some absolutely amazing upgrades that can be crafted. I foresee myself gathering a lot of materials in the months following Cataclysm's release. With my casual playstyle, it sure will keep a player like me occupied, just gearing up to run instances, which in turn will eventually lead to doing them on heroic.

Can't wait to play around with class builds, either. And exploring the new zones for the first time, not to mention doing the revamped old zones is going to occupy a lot of my time, also.

I figure that there are now about four months left to finish off what I want to in preparation for the release of the expansion. Because once it hits, sticking to Northrend would be tedious and destroy all of my patience.

Destruction.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: