Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Powered by Wowhead

Wowhead recently updated their Powered by page with a guide to adding gems, enchants and set bonuses that will show up within item tooltips.

I have been levelling my hunter. He is level 75 so far, and mostly in blues, which is fun.

My priest got her [Emblem of Frost] cloak, [Volde's Cloak of the Night Sky]. And my mage finally got a robe upgrade, [Ancient Polar Bear Hide].

Achievement-wise, during the Noblegarden holiday, I decided to complete the achievements and get the title, the Noble, as well as achieve more towards What a Long, Strange Trip; which will eventually reward me with the [Violet Proto-Drake].

Speaking of 310% mounts, in Cataclysm, we will be able to purchase 310% mount speed -- possibly titled Master Riding. Not much detail has been released regarding this, but hopefully it will not be restricted to having a 310% mount before it is available.

There are many things I am looking forward to in Cataclysm. The recent Developer Chat on Twitter addressed a lot of things.

And a couple of weeks ago we started hearing a lot more about changes coming to all of the classes in the class previews, compiled together here. Exciting. ;)

Peace.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: