Thursday, September 24, 2009

3.2.2 And My Return

Onyxia, queen of the Black Dragonflight, beckons high level challengers to enter her lair once more. With updated loot, the updated encounter makes a few visits worthwhile once again.

In other news, I have started playing again after such a long hiatus. I respecced my mage to Frostfire (0/53/18) and have been levelling my priest as Shadow (14/0/52). She is now level 75 and making good progress through Grizzly Hills.

With 3.2.2 we are getting closer to the 5th anniversary of the game. Everyone will get an Onyxian Whelpling. We are also celebrating Brewfest and I have already seen people with the much coveted Violet Proto-Drake, as a reward for completing What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been.

That's about all I have to say for now. It's good to be back in-game, but it doesn't mean I can commit to playing regularly or consistently. I still can't find the time to dedicate myself to a raiding guild. But I do want to get back into doing heroics, at least, and definitely want to experience the new Onyxia encounter.

Peace.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: