Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Over

I cancelled my subscription yesterday; though my account will still be active until September. It has been a few weeks since I started playing very casually, and I have finally quit altogether. The game holds no lustre for me anymore, and there is nothing keeping me there.

It was an enjoyable four years, with thousands of hours put into levelling and playing my toons, many friends made along the way, and many unforgettable experiences collected. I will miss Gaiwyn the most, but I knew that the day would eventually come when I landed my drake, hung up my robe and moved on with my life.

I am taking a break from gaming altogether for a while. When The Old Republic goes into beta, I may look into giving that a shot. Nothing else really appeals to me right now. I haven't yet played the original Mass Effect, so that is also something I may have to look into.

Perhaps this blog will undergo a change when the time comes for me to pick up my mouse again and launch into a diverse world of exploration and achievement. But for now, this is Gaiwyn of the US realm Proudmoore, logging off.

/camp

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: