Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Three More Epics

As yet, we don't know what the raid tokens will be called. However, some of the loot can now be accessed.

Gloves of Glistening Runes

These drop in Heroic Nexus. My mage would kill for these. XD

Naxxramas 10 Badge Loot Healer Shield

Even though it has yet to be named, it looks freaking cool. My shaman would probably kill for this if he were resto.

Naxxramas 10 Badge Loot Tank Shield

Another unnamed piece of Naxxramas loot. Paladin. Kill. Enough said. ;)

I hope that they will release information pertaining to the names of the new tokens, the new gear and the equivalent Badges of Justice that will be in the expansion. I reckon that Badge of Eternity would fit, but some people are saying Badge of Honor -- sounds too PvP-ish to me.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore

No comments: